[mythtv-users] Playing MythTV files in Windows

Tyler Drake pcjabber at ec.rr.com
Tue Jun 17 16:04:40 EDT 2003

I agree this would be GREAT!  I need the same thing -- my media center
running Myth will be in one location permanently -- as a set-top
(er..set-bottom) box connected to network, video, remote, power, cable, and
radio.  I need the ability to watch anything I record on another machine,
either via streaming video/audio thru a web interface, and/or video files
that work on other platforms via web download or FTP.

Thanks!
TD