[mythtv-users] alphabetizing video list :-)

Dave Alden alden at math.ohio-state.edu
Tue Jun 17 13:12:09 EDT 2003

Hi,
  The order which mythvideo displays videos doesn't seem consistent.  :-)
I have "Antz" ("antz.avi") and "Bugs Life, A" ("a bugs life.avi").  In
"Browse Videos" and "Video Manager" they are listed correctly ("Antz"
first), but in "Video List" it seems to be sorting on the filename, not
the title name ("Antz" comes second).
...dave

ps  I'm running CVS as of 10:30am this morning.  Boy is it hard to keep
    current with CVS these days.  :-)  (And I'm very glad it is, all of
    the changes have made the MythTV environment the best out there.)