[mythtv-users] g400 framebuffer help, please

Stephen Mathezer mathezer at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 17 09:20:12 EDT 2003

Oh my, I had this problem about 3 months ago and never did figure it
out. I ended up abandoning the G400 idea and getting a different card. I
had found a couple of other posts on the mplayer-matrox mailing list
with the same problem but nobody had a solution. I am definitely going
to have to give this a try, if for nothing else than to get a card in
there that does not have its own fan.

Thanks for posting your solution.

-Steve

* Brian Lalor <blalor at bravo5.org> [030617 07:24]: