[mythtv-users] Where to send patches?

Christopher Maahs cmaahs at eatenbygrue.com
Tue Jun 17 09:08:45 EDT 2003

On Tue, 17 Jun 2003, Tako Schotanus wrote:

> Where should one send patches? Because I also made a minor change to
> MythWeb and sent the patch to the authors that were mentioned in the
> code but I never received a reply to it. So is there somewhere I can
> send patches where I can be sure that somebody will at least take a look
> at it?

{clipped}

It seems that all the people on the dev-list also read every mail on the
users list, so I'd say just post the patch here, they'll see it.

Be aware that MythWeb is undergoing a major re-write, so you might want to
wait on any further patches/enhancements until that is done.

~cj
#mythtv.conaz