[mythtv-users] On-Line Content Project...

Michael J. Sherman msherman at dsbox.com
Mon Jun 16 21:46:21 EDT 2003

 > I haven't used MythMusic yet, but would it allow you to put in
 > a URL?  For instance, I'm listening to NPR right now via Winamp
 > by just putting in the URL of an M3U file.

This is number one on my wish list.  I started digging around in
mythmusic to make changes to incorporate streaming MP3 and streaming
OGG (using some xmms code).  Nothing working, yet.  If anyone else
would like to help out, I think this would be a really nice addition
to MythMusic.

Along with selecting the Audio CD or music files, I see "streaming
music" being a new top-level tree item, and you can hang URLs off of
there.  I'd love to be able to listen to Groove Salad (somafm.com) in
MythMusic!

-Mike

--
Michael J. Sherman  |  Software Developer  |  Digital Sandbox, Inc.
"There are 10 types of people in the world - those who know binary