[mythtv-users] mythVideo adds wrong movie titles

f-win at gmx.net f-win at gmx.net
Tue Jun 17 01:31:19 EDT 2003

Hello!
While I was adding some movies to my mythVideo db I run into some issues:

1. For some title mythVideo did not open the dialog box to select an imdb
entry or to enter the # -> there is no way to modify this movie.
2. For some movies the application added the movie information of an movie
which was added to the db just before the current. The title and filename are
again completely different. There is again no way to modify this
information!?!

How can I change the description of an already added movie?

Thanks
Florian