[mythtv-users] 0.9.1: modules problems?

Adam Hirsch mythtv at quakerporn.com
Mon Jun 16 18:30:00 EDT 2003

Heya -- I was running 0.9 smoothly, built and installed the CVS version
after 0.9.1, and found mythgallery vanished from the main screen, and
mythweather refusing to invoke, claiming "module has not been initialized."

I reinstalled mythgallery and re-added the database tables, only to get
"You've already got this table, bozo" errors.  (Not verbatim, mind you.)

Anyone else seen transition problems like these?

Adam

--
   I don't want to achieve immortality through my work.
   I want to achieve it through not dying.  -Woody Allen