[mythtv-users] Hauppauge 350 How much of the card is usable?

Ken Thompson kent at kmtdesigns.com
Tue Jun 17 05:02:21 EDT 2003

Could anyone who knows about the Hauppauge 350 & mythtv explain if all
of the video outs and ins are usable? I'd like to use the 350 as a way
of sending the signal to the TV as well as the RCA audio outs.

If I can't utilize all of those features, staying with the 250 may be a
better choice.  Thanks in advance for all of your help, this is the most
active & well thought mailing list I've ever subscribed to.

-Ken