[mythtv-users] Mythweb behind a firewall -- Why isnt it working? (port 80 is forwarded)

John Klimek jmk396 at psu.edu
Mon Jun 16 14:52:52 EDT 2003

Thanks for the advice.  I'll try using port 8080.

I'm using Adelphia cable service and I have never had a problem in the past.  If
I remember correctly, about a year ago I was able to setup Apache on RedHat
(using port 80) and it worked fine... which makes me think I'm having a
Mandrake problem.

However I'll try port 8080 and see what happens.