[mythtv-users] Very low volume when recording -- Can I fix this?

Joseph H. Fry joe at thefrys.com
Sun Jun 15 22:20:09 EDT 2003

I had a similar problem with a SB Live 5.1, before I installed/updated
alsa I had a slider called "o-gain", once I updated alsa I lost this
slider and thus only had extremely low volume.

Never did solve this, I just installed an older soundcard, however I
intend to use this card again when I set up a new system, so I'm
interested to hear a solution if anyone has it.