[mythtv-users] FF/REW key binding confusion

Chris Germano netslayer at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 15 16:59:19 EDT 2003

This is so true, I'm just trying to figure out how to get it to recognize
PgUp. I'm going to fiddle with it now and see. KP_PgUp?

One big thing I hate about mythmusic is that the space bar is needed to
select music in the "select music" section for the playlist. Why can't it be
like enter/info/play or anything other than a key like that. How would I map
the spacebar anyway, what would be the name of it?

Also another delema I'm having is whether to change my current configuration
for Rewind and Fast Forward keys. Currently I have both keys binded to a
fast repeat of MenuLeft and MenuRight, which actually works very well when
playing back video as you can hold it to fastforward lol. However
PgUp/PgDown jumps by 10 seconds and so you cannot see the video fly by you
inbetween but those keys have become very defacto for the rest of myth like
music so guess I have no choice. It would be too big of a pain to pick
another device on my universal remote and then use that. hmm