[mythtv-users] mythmusic visualizations seem to be crashing me

guy bayes guy_jobs at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 15 13:51:57 EDT 2003

Ok so i checked through to nvidia docs, all the
drivers and libraries seem to be installed and linked
correctly.

Nvidia/OpenGl seems to work pretty well on it's own.

Audigy/Alsa/Mplayer seems to work well on it's own.

When I run them both at the same time, blammo, hard
lockup in a dew seconds.  I can reproduce this
reliably running glxgear and any song through mplayer.

any ideas?
Guy