[mythtv-users] A bunch of problems and maybe some bugs with mythtv, web, video and music

Chris Germano netslayer at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 14 14:14:38 EDT 2003

Ok I just installed the package and it looks like I don't have that error
anymore but that bug still remains.

I'm trying to figure out how to map keys from the keyboard to my ~/.lircrc
file. Basicaly I have tried these two methods below and neither will issue
the command, all it reports in mythtv is 5 every time I hit one of those
keys. It is not just for this volume example but other things like ESC
(power button), Vol+, Vol-, Slow... So what is the proper way to map the
keys like PgUP?

begin
    prog = irxevent
    button = VolDown