[mythtv-users] Setting Tuner Freqs

Mr. Adam ALLEN adam at dynamicinteraction.co.uk
Sat Jun 14 20:23:32 EDT 2003

On Sat, 2003-06-14 at 18:18, Ramon Roca wrote:
> > So some kind of screen in the setup where you could enter channel
> > numbers, frequncies and  channel names would be really useful.
>
> I've this in my to-do list, I plan to support that in a few days/weeks from
> now depending on how much spare time I'll do have, if somebody thinks that
> can be faster, just tell me & go! ;-)

I'd need to learn C++ first.. but miracles happen every once in a while
;-)

The need to edit channel numbers is what is really needed before the
graphical tv_grab_uk would become useful.

An option which applies to tv_grab_na and tv_grab_uk- where tv_grab_xx
will give all channels that are avaialble on a cable network, including
all the "shopping channels". It might be useful for users to be able to
delete these channels.
Though I guess to do things properely, the channel would also need
deleting out of the xmltv config- little point in downloading the
listings time after time if the channel is missing from mythtv's
database.

--
Regards,
Adam Allen.