[mythtv-users] some small questions to 0.9.1

dmezzetti dmezzetti at web.de
Sat Jun 14 12:13:44 EDT 2003

First I have to say that ver.0.9.1 is absolutely great. It looks to me
that watching TV is much more stable and I just love the new Mythvideo.
But I have some small questions. In the Video-Manager I can select a
Movie and then it searches for something in IMDB. Then I get a window
with the searchresults but I can't use my remote or keyboard to
highlight the correct search result ( I just don't see anything
highlighted in the results). Do I have to press a number or use cursor
keys ? Certainly I now have saved some wrong results for some movies.
How can I reset the movies ? Do I just have to clear the database
(videometadata)
And sometimes I loose Focus and I can't use my remote anymore without
clicking with the mouse on mythfrontend. Is this a problem with irxevent
? Anyway to fix this (someone knows how to use ALT-TAB in my .lircrc)  ?