[mythtv-users] A different deletion bug

Dennis Lou dlou99 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 12 21:31:26 EDT 2003

Occasionally myth will record a rebroadcast of
something already recorded.  In 0.8 when I noticed
this happening, I would delete it as it is recording
and it would stop recording and delete what it had.

In 0.9, when I try to delete something already
in progress of recording, it will delete what it
had already recorded but will start recording again.
I can see the file growing, then disappear when
I hit 'delete', then start growing (from zero) again.

Looks like a bug?

-Dennis