[mythtv-users] Myth deletion not working correctly?

Pierre-Olivier Bouchard petecool at vl.videotron.ca
Thu Jun 12 22:42:33 EDT 2003

Andy Stewart wrote:

> Now, however, after successfully(?) deleting a couple of shows, they still
> appear in the GUI with size 0 (but they aren't in my /video directory where
> the .nuv files usually reside).  How do I resolve this?

You can either go in the database and manually remove them (be
careful!), or you can 'touch' a file with the correct name in your myth
storage directory and try deleting again. You'd have to look in the
database to know exactly what to name the file, with a format
chanid_starttime_endttime.nuv , but at least it'd be myth doing the
deletion. If it still doesn't work, something is wrong with your
database permissions.

Pete