[mythtv-users] SN41G2 (amd) Shuttle and MythTV

Bassem Youssef byoussef at NishanSystems.com
Thu Jun 12 19:12:51 EDT 2003

I have reached the same conclusion (i.e. SN41G2 might not be the best
platform to try this with).
It seems the nforce2 platform are not the most Linux friendly chipsets. I
have decided to
try a trusty old PIII 800Mhz platform with PVR-250 for backend with Xbox as
the frontend instead.
Bassem

-----Original Message-----
From: Johnny Stork [mailto:stork at openenterprise.ca]
Sent: Thursday, June 12, 2003 5:57 PM
To: mythtv-users at snowman.net
Subject: [mythtv-users] SN41G2 (amd) Shuttle and MythTV

After going through the archives on this topic, I could not find any success
stories. Has anyone actually gotten MythTV working on this box?. I am about
ready to try after 2 days (with no sleep) trying on an older AMD 550 with an
AWE32. Have not had any success getting tv on the AWE32 due to sound
problems, yet unresolved.

<hr>

Johnny Stork, B.A.
Calgary, AB