[mythtv-users] Myth deletion not working correctly?

Andy Stewart andystewart at attbi.com
Thu Jun 12 21:49:10 EDT 2003

On Thursday 12 June 2003 9:52 am, Robert Kulagowski wrote:

> Sounds like the window isn't getting focus.  Are you using a simple
> window manager like BlackBox, or something like KDE / Gnome?  The
> HOWTO has instructions for fvwm and blackbox configs that work.

I have this same problem.  I'm using BlackBox and I tried the suggestions from
above, but the problem remains.  This wasn't a problem in the CVS versions
prior to the 0.9 release, but is now a problem with 0.9.1.  I'll keep poking
at this to see if I can fix it, and if I do, I'll post the result.

If anybody has any other clues, please let us know.

Andy

--
Andy Stewart, Founder
Worcester Linux Users' Group