[mythtv-users] Best TV Card for Hardware mpeg

Mark Edwards irish at irishmark.co.uk
Thu Jun 12 22:52:04 EDT 2003

I just bought a DC10+ (£53 UK-ebay) and I've got it working using hardware
mjpeg, after some minor frustrations.
My major frustration is the radeon 7000, whose TV out won't do anything
except Vesa, and from what I can tell, never will
Anyone reccomend a cheap TV-out card that will do xv etc? (or even better
tell me it's possible on my 7000!)
cheers
Mark