[mythtv-users] MythTV and the future

Joseph A. Caputo jcaputo1 at comcast.net
Thu Jun 12 17:39:16 EDT 2003

I think he's inquiring about a pre-configured box (for sale...)

Check out these two threads:

http://www.gossamer-threads.com/perl/mailarc/gforum.cgi?post=61919;search_st
ring=selling%20boxes;guest=613375&t=search_engine#61919

http://www.gossamer-threads.com/perl/mailarc/gforum.cgi?post=59758;search_st
ring=selling%20boxes;guest=613375&t=search_engine#59758

-JAC