[mythtv-users] Possible new features for Mythgallery

Tako Schotanus quintesse at palacio-cristal.com
Thu Jun 12 13:24:03 EDT 2003

You're right about the icons ofcourse, I got fooled because my first
directory is only filled with folders, so the screen was filled with
folder incons (which are not the most beatifull maybe, but he, I'm no
artist either ;-). So forget about that request.

But the GUI could still be made to look a little more like the others.
Maybe by putting the same kind of frame around the screen?

Another thing I forgot to mention last time is that long names don't
wrap. And I order my photos in folders which start with the date I took
them and after that a description so almost the only thing I see is lots
of folders with dates without being able to determine what they contain :-)

And how about being able to have more than one "source" directory? (I
would very much like to have that option for ALL the myth applications!
(well maybe not necessary for TV))

Cheers,
 -Tako