[mythtv-users] MythMusic-0.9

Robert Dege rdege at cse.Buffalo.EDU
Thu Jun 12 01:18:37 EDT 2003

I'm pretty sure that I ran mythtv's setup correctly.  The only thing I can
think of is that I specified 127.0.0.1 as my client/server host, instead
of the actual IP that my hostname binds to (mythtv vs. localhost).  Not
sure if that would be significant or not.

Other than that, I'm able to watch, record, and playback tv shows.  So I'm
assuming that I have it correctly configured.

-Rob