[mythtv-users] RE: mythfrontend setup for around $300 ??

David Engel dlengel at attbi.com
Wed Jun 11 16:48:13 EDT 2003

On Wed, Jun 11, 2003 at 12:33:12PM -0700, James Campbell wrote:
> David Engel, it is my assumption since this case has full size PCI
> expansion slots it can handle multiple PVR-250's, but I do not own this
> case so I cannot say this for sure.

Yeah, I eventually realized that.  I was initially confused because I
was looking at the AOpen H340A case which only accepts low-profile
cards instead of the slighltly larger H400A case you mentioned.

BTW, what do you think of the Maxtop CSX-001 case recommended by
someone else?  I think I like the AOpen case better but newegg has
free shipping on the Maxtop resulting in an $18 price difference.

David
--
David Engel
dlengel at attbi.com