[mythtv-users] No sound in recordings...

Ray Olszewski ray at comarre.com
Wed Jun 11 14:11:42 EDT 2003

At 09:01 PM 6/11/2003 +0200, Örn Hansen wrote:

>   I've got a Haupauge WinTV card, mono audio.  When I record, with mythtv
> and
>try to play back the vidoe... I get the video, but no audio.  Anyone know a
>solution to this prob?

Others have given you good replies, but they tend to assume that you are
trying to record audio from a sound card (using the jumper cable that comes
with the Hauppguge card). If, instead, you are trying to use btaudio for
sound ... this card does not work properly with btaudio. (Yes, I know
btaudio *says* it loads ... it still won't work.)