[mythtv-users] Possible new features for Mythgallery

Dennis Lou dlou99 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 11 00:33:17 EDT 2003

While using mythgallery, I started becoming aware
of a few shortcomings so I started hacking on it.
So far, my list of things I'd like to see in it are:

1. Ability to enter slideshow mode from icon view
2. Store settings in mysql instead of .txt file
3. Graphical dialog to change aforementioned settings.
4. Transition effects (fade, wipe, etc)
5. Tool to import images from removable devices

So far, I've finished 1 and 2 and I'm currently
working on 3 (1 was easy and 2 was trivial).

So a question for the list: Are there any other
features I could add to mythgallery?

And a question to developers: Is there anyone else
working on mythgallery right now?  It'd be a waste
to duplicate effort.

And a question to Isaac: Should I just submit
the new code in one big chunk or should I commit
changes along the way?  (assuming there's not
already someone working on mythgallery)

-Dennis