[mythtv-users] losing focus in twm

Robert Dege rdege at cse.Buffalo.EDU
Wed Jun 11 00:20:01 EDT 2003

Is there anybody succesfully using twm?  I keep losing focus, which makes
it frustrating since I want to only use a remote for navigation.

ie: I load mythfrontend, and then immediately try to exit the program
using Alt-Esc.  The exit screen appears, but I lose focus, and am unable
to scroll and select any of the 3 options (none of them highlight).
However, I can hit Esc (or the Enter key) & return to the main menu where
I can once again navigate & select the other programs.

If I go back to the exit screen, I am able to grab focus only when I move
the mouse.  Then the buttons illuminate & I can use the keyboard cursors
to select an option.

(whew - so much explaining for such a minor annoying problem).

Dege

.... If They Weren't Happening To Me