[mythtv-users] requirements?

Thomas J. Powell, PE tpowell at tjp.com
Tue Jun 10 23:23:10 EDT 2003

Pick up a WinTV DBX card on ebay for about $35.  Try this link to a search
http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?cgiurl=http%3A%2F%2Fcgi.ebay.com%2F
ws%2F&krd=1&from=R8&MfcISAPICommand=GetResult&ht=1&SortProperty=MetaEndSort&
query=wintv+dbx

If it does not work just search for "wintv dbx".  I picked up a card for
about $36 with the bt878 chip.  It did not come with a remote but it was a
good price.