[mythtv-users] Re: Key controls

Rob Rogers rob at WizardsTower.net
Tue Jun 10 20:55:35 EDT 2003

A: Because people read from top to bottom.
Q: Why is top posting bad.

(Quote has been moved to the bottom)

* Tako Schotanus <quintesse at palacio-cristal.com>

> Rob Rogers wrote:
>
>>* Tako Schotanus <quintesse at palacio-cristal.com>
>>

>>>Hmmm, but no that I take a look at it and try it out I still can't
>>>change the volume of myth music?
>>>
>>>The [ and ] to change volume for the TV app doesn't work for
>>>MythMusic
>>>it seems.
>>>
>>>Any more ideas?
>>>

>>Which version are you running? 0.9 was just released, and I believe it
>>does work there. I know for sure that it works with my cvs compile
>>from
>>this morning, so unless it was added since last night (highly
>>doubtful)
>>then it should be working in 0.9.
>
> My 0.9 is from a couple of days ago, but when I asked what the
> differences were nothing was mentioned about any keys.

0.9 was just released yesterday. No way you have 0.9 from a couple days
ago. You must have CVS (which was pre-0.9). Also, it has been recomended
that if you're going to run the cvs versions, you join the -dev and
-commits lists, so you know what's changing. People can't remember every
little change (and yes, this was a fairly small change) when they're
asked what's changed in a week.