[mythtv-users] Problem with tv_grab_de and mythfilldatabase --manual

Donald A. Cook DCook at t-online.de
Tue Jun 10 15:02:11 EDT 2003

I am trying to set up mythtv for the first time.  Running setup to setup
mythbackend seems to go OK.  Since I am using tv_grab_de, I get a
message to use the option -manual the first time I run mythfilldatabase.

When I run "mythfilldatabase -manual" , I get a message that I will be
asked questions about every channel.  But this does not happen.  What
does happen is:

Fetching data for Mon Jun 9  2003...
--------------------------------------- Start of XMLTV output
--------------------------------
parameterless "use IO" deprecated at
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.0/XML/Writer.pm line 16
--------------------------------------- End of XMLTV output
-----------------------------------
Unknown xmltv channel identifier:  3SAT
Skipping channel.
Unknown xmltv channel identifier:  ARTE
Skipping channel.
Unknown xmltv channel identifier:  BAYERN
Skipping channel.
. . . .
(This continues for all the German TV stations)
. . . .
Adjusting program database end times .
0 replacements made.

Could someone please help me with this?