[mythtv-users] Mythmusic OGG player (stock at begining of each song...)

Wayne Veilleux wayne.veilleux at sympatico.ca
Mon Jun 9 20:06:01 EDT 2003

thor wrote:
> On Monday 09 June 2003 10:02 pm, Wayne Veilleux wrote:
>

>>Could you please tell me where do I fiddle the buffer size ? Is it
>>in MythTv or in my ethernet driver ?
>

> 	mythmusic/mythmusic/constants.h

I tried to change

const unsigned int globalBlockSize  = 2 * 1024;

const unsigned int globalBlockSize  = 4 * 1024;

and it did not change any thing. Before trying more, could
tell me if I have to play with the 2 or the 1024 ?

Thanks, Wayne

------------------- Linuxez-vous les uns les autres --------------------
Wayne Veilleux ing.                          wayne.veilleux at sympatico.ca