[mythtv-users] ATI Radeon 7000 TV-Out

Mark Edwards irish at irishmark.co.uk
Mon Jun 9 14:30:56 EDT 2003

Hey Martin, Yeah I use vesa with mine (don't think anything else works?)
but video isn't jerky at all.
I've set up mplayer defaults to use x11 which works very well.
liveTV is jerky, but thats because my hware mpeg encoder hasn't arrived yet,
and to get what I consider watchable TV through myth my Athlon2000+ isn't
fast enough.

attached is my XF86config file.

Let me know how you get on

cheers