[mythtv-users] Backend stuffed up in RequestRingBufferBlock

Isaac Richards ijr at po.cwru.edu
Sun Jun 8 21:27:25 EDT 2003

On Sunday 08 June 2003 11:25 am, Robert Schultz wrote:
> I went ahead and tried doing a 'mplayer /dev/video0' and I get a
> beautiful picture and sound, for about 4 or 5 seconds.
> Then it freezes up.

So, I think we can very safely say that this is an ivtv driver bug, then.
Some other people are having very similar problems, though I believe it takes
longer to stop producing data.

Probably be best to contact the ivtv list, though I doubt there'll be a fix
just yet, as the main developer is out-of-country for a little while longer
=)

Isaac