[mythtv-users] Re:New to MythTV, want to build it out....

Brian Blalock bblalock at mtco.com
Sun Jun 8 20:25:54 EDT 2003

At 03:28 PM 6/8/2003 -0500, Cosimo Leipold wrote:
> I would love to build myself a MythTV box. The problem is I can't
>seem to find any list of working configurations and setups. I look at one
>post that suggests the Hauppauge PVR 250, the next post says it won't
>work, etc.. Same deal for video out solutions... "Some old nvidia cards
>are supported" is a pretty sub par bit of documentation...

There's a good hardware database on this site.

http://pvrhw.goldfish.org/

There isn't a good explanation of what the "Rating" column is or where that
number comes from on that site.  From comments elsewhere on this mailing list
I learned that larger ratings are better than small ones.

Have Fun!

Brian B.