[mythtv-users] mythbackend segfaulting (reason unknown)

James S. White james at jameswhite.org
Fri Jun 6 20:25:30 EDT 2003

I'm right there on the short bus too. I ran into some color problems when I
was watching live tv and found they were due to me accidentally hitting the
'c' key. Which cycles through your video inputs. Apparently in the WinTV
Card I have, Reading the Composite1 signal when you are wired up for S-Video
gives you black-and-white. Who knew? (Your Mileage May Vary)

> LOL!, sometimes I amaze myself with the sheer stupidity I display.
> Yes, I forgot to create the directory I told myth to write too.
> Seems my eagerness to get this up and working again got the better of
> me.
>
> Now I need to figure out why I get a green screen when trying to record
> and a black one when watching live tv :-/

James S. White                      GAPS Incorporated
james at gapsinc.com                   Electrical Engineer - Etc.
http://www.jameswhite.org           Caffeine is my anti-drug.