[mythtv-users] Live TV with DCT2000 cable box and IRBlaster...

Adrian Burden aburden at onegeeksopinion.com
Fri Jun 6 12:10:34 EDT 2003

Thanks for the script

Note, if you copy and paste, take out the extra \" from the strings.
sprintf(command,"/usr/local/bin/rc SEND_ONCE \"gi-motorola-dct2000\"
\"%d\"", number);

Should be
sprintf(command,"/usr/local/bin/rc SEND_ONCE gi-motorola-dct2000 %d",
number);

And change the gi-motorola-dct2000 to what your remote is called in
lircd.conf

Works a lot faster, thanks for reposting Carlos Talbot!!