[mythtv-users] RHL9, MythTV & WinTV PVR-250 Guide

Bruce Markey bjm at lvcm.com
Thu Jun 5 20:22:58 EDT 2003

Jarod C. Wilson wrote:
> Would anyone like me to share a detailed guide in which I documented
> every step (I think) along the way to getting MythTV fully configured
> and working under Red Hat Linux 9 with ALSA powering a SB Audigy, TV-out
> on an nVidia video card, and a WinTV PVR-250 (and the new grey remote
> fully functional)?

If you've discovered anything that may be useful to others
that isn't covered clearly in the documentation, send your
suggestions or suggested text here or to the address in the
documentation. Dozens of people have written things like
you suggest and this information is lost to the world. That
may be a good thing, however, because they are often full
of half-truths and mis-information. If you contribute to the
documentation it will be seen (or should be seen ;-) by
everyone who installs MythTV. You will also know that you've
given something back in return for the privilege of using
this software for free.

--  bjm