[mythtv-users] pic bad/channels off

mOjO mOjOspam at thegeekclub.net
Thu Jun 5 15:49:06 EDT 2003

MythTV is off by one channel.  Like if I'm watching Channel 9 then the
OSD and program info says its channel 10.  Also the picture is bad and
many channels are in black and white.  I have the same problem in xawtv
but can correct it with the left/right arrow keys which brings the color
back into the picture  (Kinda like fine-tuning i guess.)  I read the
section of the How-To about "Canada-Cable" but my tuner card is being
detected just fine as an ATI TV Wonder which is exactly what it is... I
am running SuSe 8.2 with an ATI TV Wonder on an Athlon XP 1700 w/ 512MB
ram on a Shuttle SS40G system.  That section of the How-To just tells me
to join another mailing list??? Do I really have to join another mailing
list and ask them?  ugh... this is turning into quite the headache...
any help for the desparate?

mOjO