[mythtv-users] requirements?

Matt matt at mmc.net
Thu Jun 5 12:21:12 EDT 2003

Now that the 250 is so cheap, does it really make any sense to buy a
WIN-GO card for $50 bucks? (aside from saving $50)?  That is really a
small amount.  You can more than make up for the difference in lower
processor / memory requirement.

I am still debating whether to buy a WIN-GO for $50 or a PVR-250 for $99