[mythtv-users] requirements?

Scott Blomfield ScottB at Cavps.com
Thu Jun 5 11:39:30 EDT 2003

A word of warning, last I heard it was not possible to run two
PVR-(2|3)50 cards in the same machine. You will probably want to search
the mailing list archive at
http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?forum_id=33341 for more
information with regards to this.

>these cards cheaper? My local compUSA has them for $150 each. Is this
>a good going rate?

Some people claim to have seen them at OfficeMax/OfficeDepot for $100
... I personally have not. PROVANTAGE have them for $129 right now.
Delivery from them to the OK is around $7 I think, YMMV. Link:
http://www.provantage.com/fp_71998.htm