[mythtv-users] Mandrake 9.1 and LIRC

Jason S jms_temp at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 4 20:41:09 EDT 2003

As a fellow MythTV attemptee and Mandrake 9.1 guy,
I've had similar problems. I had LIRC working at one
point, by installing off the LIRC source, then
installing the Mandrake stuff. It doesn't seem to be
working now and I'd like to figure out a process
that's repeatable anyway for when I do this on the
real box.

When you mention "deleting the Mandrake lib and
reinstalling", what are you reinstalling? The mandrake
files? Or are you deleting the Mandrake library files
and installing binary or source RPMs from LIRC? Or
LIRC CVS? Thanks for the clarification...

- Jason S.