[mythtv-users] Window focus problem with KDE & clock offset glitch?

Matt matt at solecize.com
Wed Jun 4 00:18:43 EDT 2003

Well, this is not really a solution to your problem, but I would
seriously consider trying out blackbox as your window manager.   It's
lightweight and it solved my focus problems.  I'm seriously considering
using blackbox as the WM on my workstation as well.  I probably would
have used it in the past but I had never heard of it before I started
playing with Myth.