[mythtv-users] DirecTV -- Satellite Serial Port -- How can I build the cable?

Ray Olszewski ray at comarre.com
Tue Jun 3 14:59:24 EDT 2003

At 01:37 PM 6/3/2003 -0700, Jeremy Oddo wrote:
>I missed the first part of the thread, but it sounds like you're making
>this WAY more complex than it should be.  Check this out:
>
>http://www.pcmx.net/dtvcon/

Jeremy ... I hate to sound like a grump, but apparently you missed the
second part of the thread as well. This is one of the two URLs I refer John
(the original poster) to,  in the material you quoted  in your reply (but
that I've snipped here).

What makes his question complex is is not me; it is his not knowing the
model number of his receiver and his not describing its data port. So in
case he has a model that this (or the Snapstream) solution will not work
with, I just told him what else he might do.

>Jeremy
>

>Ray Olszewski said:
> > At 03:25 PM 6/3/2003 -0400, John Klimek wrote:
[old stuff deleted]