[mythtv-users] Re:Sell mythtv "set-top" boxes

Roby Adams hypykesub at bellsouth.net
Mon Jun 2 08:16:23 EDT 2003

>A list of "turnkey" hardware to purchase plus a single ISO to download with
all of the software I needed would have been nice.

Yeah, and it would be cool if it could make me a latte while I wait for the
install and read my mind to get all the correct settings.  Or, if it could
absorb the settings and recordings from my tivo through osmosis that would
be excellent.

:)

Roby Adams