[mythtv-users] Sound issues...

Jason S jms_temp at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 1 07:29:35 EDT 2003

Hi,

(This is a follow on to my previous email, but I
wanted to keep it in a seperate thread) After I got
Myth up and running on my Mandrake 9.1 desktop my IR
stopped working.

I had the IR working with Xawtv, but it no longer
works anywhere. Not in Myth, OR in xawtv. irw shows
all the correct commands showing up. I've tried both
the example file included with Myth (for Hauppauge)
and the one off LIrc's site. Neither work now. I've
tried removing/adding the LIRC modules, restarting the
deamons, etc.

Any suggestions on how to troubleshoot these problems?

- Jason