[mythtv-users] Re: Hardware MPEG2 encdoder really worth it?

matt SyOp at Reigm.Com
Thu Jul 31 16:28:13 EDT 2003

I have every MPEG4 Enhancement turned on.
I get slowdowns also, but ONLY when I crank up the resolution beond
512x420 (~ TIVO best quality).  That is with simulatious record and
playback.  I havn't tryed that high on just record.
Matt
(PS: Insert AMD4ME here)