[mythtv-users] Hardware selection help

matt SyOp at Reigm.Com
Thu Jul 31 16:16:13 EDT 2003

As one who uses Mandeake 9.1 I say use whatever you want.
Just make sure to have enuff power to do the job.
And there is a way to search the list arcives, I just don't rember off hand.
The big question is how small you want?
You major problem will be the capture card, unless you get something
small with more power and a USB capture card, but then bandwith becomes
an issue.  Just rember, no rush, MythTV will only get better with time.
Matt