[mythtv-users] mythfilldatabase problems

Kirby Vandivort kvandivo at ks.uiuc.edu
Thu Jul 31 14:31:11 EDT 2003

Did you recently add qt and/or mysql to your USE flags?  If so, you
probably need to recompile mysql and/or qt.  gentoo recently upgraded
mysql to version 4, and I had to recompile qt afterwards to get myth
working again because apparently mysql wasn't in my USE flags when it
had compiled qt the first time.