[mythtv-users] re: epia, pvr-350 and mythtv questions

Kevin J. Slater kslater at pobox.com
Thu Jul 31 12:50:59 EDT 2003

On Wed, 30 Jul 2003 14:48:31 -0400
 atreyu said:

>This is probably a stupid question and it problably doesn't belong on this
board, >but for the life of me I cannot figure it out and not sure where else to
turn.  >Is is possible to input a satellite signal to my pvr-350 card and then
have my >pvr-350 ouput a signal to my tv, all on a epia C3 board?  I have gotten
a signal >into my mythtv box but cannot get it to go out.  I know I cant use the
onboard >tv-out because of the VT1621 chipset, so I was hoping to be able to do
this >without having to buy another tv card.

>Thanks in advance!

Which EPIA motherboard are we talking here? If it's an M9k or M10k, why can't
you just use the S-Video output from the motherboard? If it's one of the earlier
boards, I plead ignorance, but I thought those handled video out pretty well
too. Am I missing something here?

...Kevin