[mythtv-users] PVR350 decoder

Graeme Blackley graeme at devnz.com
Thu Jul 31 18:15:21 EDT 2003

I see that the ivtv project has made its first release that supports the
decoder in the PVR350! Currently you can send an mpg file to /dev/video, and
watch the glorious picture on the 350's tv out. This is great for users like
myself, using low grunt CPUs (mini-itx EPIA in my case).

Its know its early days, but hopefully we'll be able to use this from MythTV
sometime in the future.

I guess we'll also need framebuffer support for the OSD, but apparently
thats all do-able and just a matter of time.